- Features It's got practically everything you want in a phone, except for NFC.
- Display Great looking screen. Only drawback is the missing subpixel due to the PenTile matrix. You won't notice it though.
- Battery life The first Android smartphone that actually lasts me a full day of heavy 3G usage.
- Ease of use Android is android. The TouchWiz interface of Samsung actually does a decent job of making it easy for an iPhone switcher to use.
- Storage capacity 16GB of Storage will hardly let you run out of space. If you need more, pop in a 32GB MicroSD.
- Design and form factor 5" seems to be a nice compromise between display size and portability. Definitely on the larger side of things though.
- Portability (size / weight) For a 5" form factor, it's really portable.
- Durability Dropped mine once and the scratch marks are very evident on the case. The gloss doesn't lend itself to drops very well. Other than that, no complaints.
Feature wise, my complaint is the lack of NFC, other than that, it's got everything you could possibly want from a phone. The only other annoying omission is the PenTile matrix display which gives you the feeling you're lacking a sub pixel but that's just it, a feeling.
The stylus is not exactly the most useful thing due to the fact that my writing style allows my hand to touch the screen while writing. If you can avoid that, the stylus works really well.
Overall, a great product with genuine innovation. The battery life is amazing and with top of the line specs, what more do you need?
5 people find this review helpful