- Reception and call quality Not very happy here, but I have yet to drop a call. 4G signal isn't as prevalant or fast at T Mobile, call signal averages about 3 or 4 bars out of 6.
- Display At first I didn't see the hype around this screen. Compared to my G2x the colors seemed washed out. After having this device a week, I take it back. GORGEOUS!
- Battery life This is the 3rd day I've taken it from 100% to 0% without charging and so far i avg about 10%/hr. I unplugged this am at 7:38, it's now 3:40pm. 8 hrs HEAVY use
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor THIN and LIGHT. The plastic REALLY does feel cheap... at first.. but then you start to appreciate how durable it is (almost a week no case no scratches)
- Portability (size / weight) Like I said... THIN and LIGHT
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
now for the Pros... this phone is FAST FAST FAST. Now... sometimes you'll see people say that and then toss up a quadrant score as backup.. I won't do that do you.. here's a real life scenario. I use launcher pro... and I use the swipe shortcuts with launcher pro. If you've used these with any other phone you'd know that waiting for the "available actions" screen to load is a PAIN... especially if you have a lot of apps. Listen... and I'm not exaggerating here.... ZERO wait time. I'm not kidding. I had a G2x... nvidia dual cores at 1ghz... pretty fast phone... waited at least 2 minutes each time i wanted to load that screen... the GS2.... NO WAIT. Just sayin.
1 person found this review helpful