- Reception and call quality Crystal clear voice even with Bluetooth headset. Volume is perfect for me.
- Display One of the main feature. 1080p HD video playback made my day.
- Battery life It's awesome compared to most of the smartphones out in the market. I'm quite a heavy user and it just barely holds for the day. Usually from 9am to 10pm.
- Camera The quick shuttle never fails to impress me. Capture every single precious moment of my life. Worth it. Quality of the picture is also excellent.
- Ease of use Quite easy to get use to everything inside it. Has User Manual for download in the Google Play store.
- Design and form factor The round cut corner make me feel comfortable to hold. Sleek color design attracts me a lot.
- Portability (size / weight) 4.8 inch screen fits just nice in my hand. Doesn't feel heavy until that sometimes I do forget the phone is already in my pocket!
- Media support Generally supports everything I need in daily life. E.g. office documents, music, video, text files.
- Durability So far so good. Didn't face any problem, no scratch or cracks found as I always put them together with my keys in the pocket.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Google Play store is just awesome. Tons of app waiting for you to download. I've got all the apps for my daily need without paying a single cent.
0 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review