- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display Size and Brightness
- Battery life Great battery life. Best part: Battery is replaceable
- Camera "Blazingly-fast" Photos with lots of camera-buff settings, great HD Video and great Panarama implementation. Exp. Memory means huge unlimited storage
- Ease of use As good as iPhone only larger development/programmmer base. Swipe makes texting sing and I cant live without that exclusive feature.
- Design and form factor Great edge line with out sharp edges, camera is placed in a practical, no "finger pix" position
- Portability (size / weight) A little larger than Im used to with all old iPhones incl iP5 but the screen real estate and clarity is worth the increased form factor
- Media support Full support for micro SD Removeable/expandable MicroSD make this 96 GB behemoth trounce competition. (phone 32 G int w. $60 SanDisk 64 GB sd card
- Durability good drop sustainability and Great Gorilla Glass 2 iimplementation
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Amazing connectivity and accessory support using industry standard micro USB. Samsung MHL HiDef HDMI display capability. Awesome Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, EDR
If you are tired of the iPhone hype and proprietary Apple nonsense, this phone not only matches up to the iPhone 5 but exceeds it in many specs/capabilities. If you like web-browsing, the S3 eats the iPhone with web experience and compatibility. MIcroUSB is compatible amongst all Android products. Charging peripherals are cheap and not engineered for out of warranty failure.
Samsung is one of the largest electronics suppliers in the world and provides tommorrow's chips and technologies today at rock-solid pricing. Yes there is a new top dog in town, not only in small North American markets but "globally"
0 people find this review helpful