- Ease of use Its the same Sky+ service that Sky Customers have come to know and love. The new HD EPG is a massive overhaul over the original. Even your gran could use Sky.
- Design and form factor The newer editions of the Sky+ box (In 250GB Capacity) have a smaller 'slim' form factor compared to the previous generation.
- Storage capacity The storage capacity is somewhat small (250GB) and can get filled up quickly. HD shows can take between 1 and 3%, while SD shows are considerably less.
- Expandability While there are USB & eSata ports, the box cannot be expanded and recorded shows cannot be transferred due to licensing.
- Other features (networking, etc.) Remote Record, Series Link, Sky Anytime & Anytime+, Sky Store, BBC iPlayer (Coming Soon) and ITV Player (Coming Soon).
0 people find this review helpful
Expandability rating changed from 1 to 2
Edited comment on Other features (networking, etc.)
Design and form factor rating changed from 4 to 5
Ease of use rating changed from 4 to 5
Edited comment on Ease of use
Updated overall rating