- Ease of use Easy to use, software is intuitive but not too complex, and the UI is nice. The current "new" boxes are fast, but the older ones are horribly slow!
- Design and form factor No comments
- Storage capacity Smallish HDD on the original box means you're somewhat limited in space. The current "standard" box is a a bit better though (twice the storage space).
- Expandability Despite having USB and eSATA ports, they don't do anything. The internal HDD can be replaced but it's a pain in the neck to do so.
- Other features (networking, etc.) Remote record is a great feature, but the Sky Anytime+ feature is (currently) limited to Sky Broadband customers.
1 person found this review helpful