- Image quality From looking at an image on my iPad, sometimes I can't tell if I took the photo on my SLR on this!
- Video quality Full manual control is nice. Does get noisy sometimes, but I do really push it. It's good, but and SLR is much better for video if you have a choice.
- Battery life It's just never been a problem! I take this camera everywhere I go.
- Design and form factor Great size and weight for what it can do.
- Durability It's like any other point n shoot. it is built perfectly I bought the tan leather case that Sony makes for it - amazingly good looking and protective.
- Speed (start-up time, lag) No comments
- Ease of use All the controls are customisable so you can lay them out the way you want.
0 people find this review helpful