- Game library There are a few games that are not on the PSN, such as Lumines.
- Graphics Quite frankly the best portable graphics available today.
- Battery life For the small size the battery life seems at least that of the PSP 3000.
- Portability (size / weight) It is a great size, it is small enough to easily fit into a pocket. I think it is not much larger than my blackberry when closed.
- Durability The buttons are much better made than the PSP 3000. The d-pad is much improved than the psp 3000, the directional buttons don't accidently activate.
I traded in all of the PSP 3000, games and memory cards in at my local gamestop, and took advantage of a few deals they were having like 30% extra trade in value for 3 or more games, and a $20 bonus for trading in a portable system. I used the credit at gamestop to get accessories, and a lot of PSN credit to replace some umd games I had. I am looking into getting the 16 gig micro memory card to add on to the 16 gig built in memory. Found it real cheap on Amazon for 42 bucks.
0 people find this review helpful