- Features With Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich headed for this device soon, this tablet is feature rich. Although, I wouldn't call the dual display a 'feature'.
- Display Sony tried an innovative idea, however really failed with the displays on this device. The big black bar between screens is painfully annoying.
- Battery life Battery Life is good, but not blow away.
- Ease of use Its really hard to make efficient use of this device, with the divide between the screens. And it's really uncomfortable to hold.
- Storage capacity Low capacity, but this does have a microSD slot.
- Design and form factor Why, Sony, why. Uncomfortable to hold, and just useless with the screen divide.
- Portability (size / weight) Small, and ok weight.
- Durability This tablet is very plasticy, but it isn't easily broken.
1 person found this review helpful