Question about

Just dropped this guy on the floor and two keys flew off when it hit the ground.

Managed to re-attach one key, but the other seems to be missing part of its scissor switch. The pieces resemble a rectangular bracket and an oval bracket; the oval part is the one that went to the land of the lost.

Luckily the keys weren't anything important (drop-down window and the right-hand Ctrl key), the missing key is more of an ugly annoyance than anything else.

Does anyone know anywhere I can buy a replacement switch for my keyboard?
top answers
kris' pick
mark as good answer

1 person likes this answer

Clicking the mark as good answer button helps us highlight the best answers.

sort by

0 more answers

2 users following this question:

  • Ianny
  • kris

This question has been viewed 1652 times.
Last activity .