Question about

July 7th 2011 7:12 am

What sort of optical digital audio cable do I need to connect my Airport Express to my Cinema amp.

top answers
videomagic's pick

BTW, that 3.5mm plug standard is known as Optical Mini Jack. (OMJ) If you already have a standard Toslink optical cable, you can just use an adapter like this one.­/Toslink­-To­-Optical­-Mini­-Adapter­/dp­/...
mark as good answer

1 person likes this answer

Clicking the mark as good answer button helps us highlight the best answers.

sort by

1 more answer

You would need a toslink cable that has a 3.5MM attachment like this one,­/us­/product­/H2219VC­/A­?fnode­=MTY1NDA...
mark as good answer

1 person likes this answer


2 users following this question:

  • videomagic
  • frankspin

This question has been viewed 9900 times.
Last activity .