Which smartphone is the best to take best quality pictures and for social networking?
It pretty much all the features you want, and comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB configurations, so there is plenty of storage.
Battery may be a problem, personally I have experienced some of the bugs that have meant my battery life has left a lot to be desired. However, Apple have said that they will fix these bugs in an upcoming software update.
Clicking the mark as good answer button helps us highlight the best answers.
@Nazmin But I'am recommending you another smartphone. Even if I'am not a big Windows Phone fan, because of Microsoft, it is definitely the best social networking device out there. I played a few days with my mates Nokia Lumia 800. It's super easy to use. Everything is there where it belongs. You just have one app for your complete social interactions like: SMS, eMail, Facebook, Twitter, Windows Live Messenger etc. so you don need to swap between the different apps. A big plus is if u tap on a contact you get a complete view of interactions with this contact, like in chronicle order, from text+calls, social network, email. You can also upload your pics. There also this Live Tiles on your homescreen. Which is kinda like one single Android homescreen. You can put your apps, contacts and stuff there for easy access. Live Tile means you get instant basic informations without opening a app. Like how many calls or messages u got. If you put for example a news app there, you get the recent headlines. I think u get the idea.
Whatelse you get with the Nokia Lumia 800:
- Well, a unibody design which makes it beside the Nokia N9, the almost stylish smartphone.
- Great call quality and great build.
- One of the best smartphone cameras, as it is a new type of Carl Zeiss wideangle lense.
- Nokia maps + Nokia Drive. The best worldwide free navigation service. You can load your maps on your device and even navigate offline, without the need for a data connection. Nokia Music/Mix Radio. Mix Radio is Nokia music streaming service. It is also possible to download, not sure but i think its 4 hours, the music. So you have always the recent charts or anything you like on your phone. But I'am not sure if Mix Radio is actually available in Malaysia. But there are ways on the Internet to make it work.
- Best Office apps and 25GB Cloudstorage 'Skydrive' free.
I would also recommend you the Nokia N9. Social networking is fun on it, even if its not that tight integrated like on the Lumia. But it looks exactly the same. Has the same build and quality. You get totally freedom as most of the system is opensource. A very good community behind it. Best for music, videos, internet and a beast of multitasking. But if your into billions of fart apps you will be disappointed, there not that many apps for it like on other platforms, but the most importants at least for me are there.