Post Thumbnail

Here's a thing that we learned today: an enclosed light fitting, like a table lamp or a pendant light is technically called a luminaire. The reason that we now know this, is because that's the phrase Philips is using to describe the latest addition to its lineup of connected lighting devices. Hue ...

8 months ago 0 Comments
September 2, 2014 at 7:00AM