Post Thumbnail

Got a desire to mess with some pictures you have by controlling blur or making full-sized objects look like miniatures? I've just played with some software called Tilt-Shift-Focus that mimics the way tilt shift lenses work. By artfully applying selective blur, you can make objects look they are par...

5 years ago 0 Comments
March 18, 2010 at 12:00PM