We know we're a little late getting this one out the door, but believe it or not we still have two more HDTVs to give away before we get bum rushed by the holiday season. First, let's do up the overdue winner sof the last Samsung HL-S5679W and Philips 42PF9631D plasma: Aaron B and J Hofman, you guys are taking those things home! So the (last) HDTV we're giving away today is a Samsung HL-S5679W
DLP, a hugemongous display sure to make that living room or den glow in the warmth of a massive LED backlit screen. For the record, here are the specs on today's prize:
- 56-inch LED backlit 1080p display
- DNIe video enhancer and Cinema Smooth light engine
- 4,000:1 contrast ratio
- Built-in NTSC / ATSC tuners with PIP
- 2 HDMI, 2 component, 3 composite, and 2 S-Video inputs
- We're also throwing in a 6-foot HDMI cable from eHDMI
To be entered to win this sick piece of screen, just leave us a comment telling us which next-gen console(s) you plan on using it with. Seriously, that's all you have to do to get a chance to win a 56-inch Samsung HDTV. You'll have until next Monday (the 27th), then we'll pick the winner at random, assuming s/he follows the rules:
- You may enter other Engadget contests, however...
- You may only enter this contest once; if you enter more than once on this particular contest post you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) You may enter future Engadget relaunch giveaway contests though!
- You can only win once. (If you win and then try to go for a second prize during our relaunch giveaways, you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.)
- This contest is open to the US only, sorry!
- You will be shipped your HDTV in a few weeks when all our contests are over. Thanks for your patience!