Not a lot here, but for those clammoring for any possible news about the iPhone, we got our hands on an internal AT&T iPhone Q&A document. The highlights:
- With an iPhone you'll have access to Cingular's MyAccount via the device as well as via iTunes.
- Sorry, no pre-orders (yet).
- If one wants to read tea leaves, it's still probable there will be iPhone specific service plans.
- "... no subsidies are being offered on the phone at this time." You heard 'em!
- They will "allow" out of contract customers to sign up for two more years to get an iPhone. Sui generis!
Full document after the break.