The Ocean was a great way to kick things off, but we're just getting started. How about a shiny new Sprint UpStage by Samsung? Speaking from personal experience, the UpStage shocks and delights passers-by with its dual personality, flipping effortlessly from voice to tunes and back with the press of a button. Despite the trick flip action, though, it all clocks in at just a hair over 9mm thick and offers stereo Bluetooth plus a 3.5mm headphone jack to get that tuneage from the microSD slot back into your ears. So hey, leave a comment and try your luck, why don't ya?
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and don't submit more than once, ok?
- You may enter our other EngMob relaunch contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- The prize is open to US entrants only. Hey, it's a US phone, you couldn't do anything with it anyway.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EDT on Thursday, May 31st.
- We'll be shipping all the phones to winners once all the relaunch giveaway contests are over. (Yeah, we know it bites to have to wait, but dems the breaks!)