Here are the guidelines for the reviews:
1. You must have the product in question (duh!) and you must use your real name when submitting the review (your email
will not be made public). Post your review in the comments below. You should probably write out the review somewhere
else first and then paste it into our comment form.
2. You must rate the product on each of five categories: Overall, Specs, Design, Usability and Value on a scale of 1
to 10, and provide a justification and explanation for each rating. You may use half points.
Rating System: A 9 or 10 would be one the best products ever ? perhaps the Treo 600 when it first came out. A rating
of 7 or 8 would be an OK to good product, like say the iPod shuffle or Treo 650. A 4 to 6 rating is a poor product.
Below a four and it means you?ve probably already sent this thing back.
3. Each review must include a section that details the pros and cons of the product.
4. Your overall word count must be between: 350 to 750 words.
5. If you want bonus points, feel free to take photos, screen shots, or videos of the product and link to them in your
review. We can?t host all the entrants? media, but if you win we will reprint your review and host the media on our
servers. Please note that the protocol for making external links in our comments is to cut and paste the full URL
inline, and not to use the usual HTML ?a href? syntax ? if you do, your URL will get munged and not made live. Your
plain HTML link will automagically get turned into an actual link by our Blogsmith software. You can use parentheses to
set off your link, like so: (https://www.engadget.com)
Have fun with the reviews, be honest, insightful, clever, and intelligent. Please post your review in the
comments below. You have exactly 72 hours from now.
Legal stuff: By submitting the review below you agree to let us publish it, but we understand that you own the rights
to your work and you can take your review and go sell it to somebody else. Also, you can only enter the contest
UPDATE: Contest closed! Give us a few days to judge this one.
UPDATE 2: Really sorry this is taking so long! A lot of worthy entries and we?ve been debating over a
winner?it?s hard to pick just one out of so many great reviews.