Stephen McGill, UK head of Xbox marketing, is chock full of confidence for this upcoming holiday showdown with the PlayStation 3 and Wii. Speaking with MCV, McGill seems to have the confidence of a superhuman ready to take on the world. Check out these choice quotes:
- "We'll have an installed base of around ten million plus before they launch. We had a terrific E3 that showed what a great future Xbox 360 has, that we're the only place for the breadth and depth of choice for games and it dispelled a lot of the myths around PS3."
- "We're now ramping up with our partners and you'll see our marketing campaigns continue to pick up pace over the coming months. We're very confident."
- "We've got so much to talk about: 160 high definition games on 360. A ten million plus installed base head start. Games for everyone including Gears of War, Pro Evolution Soccer, Viva Piñata, Xbox Live Arcade, Forza 2, Rainbow Six and Dead or Alive Extreme 2, to name but a few. Then there's the promise of being the only place to get Halo 3."
- "Xbox 360 is the only place gamers can have such a great choice of gaming and entertainment and we intend to sing about that very loudly from the roof tops."
- "I'm very confident this is going to be another Xbox Xmas."