This piece from an Austrailian news magazine basically boils down to OMG WOW IS KILLING OUR CHILDREN.
So let's review what WoW is responsible for in this kid's life:
- Cursing and general aggressiveness and debauchery (hole-punching, bottle-smashing)
- Sunken eyes and pale skin
- Making "friends" in other countries
- Using an American accent (gasp-- we know, we know, he "just picked it up")
- Twelve hours of voluntarily playing a game at a time
- And, perhaps most shocking, he actually plays a pally
I'm just praying, as I'm sure you are, dear reader, that we find a cure for this seemingly unpreventable "World of Warcraft" disease soon (the psychologist points out it's not in the DSM-IV-- wonder why that is...). Maybe a set schedule, moving the computer out of the bedroom, or, you know, an off button. Because if we don't, OUR CHILDREN WILL CONTINUE TO DIE. Please, for the sake of the children, let's spread fear and panic without actually researching or investigating the subject of our report at all.