It's been four months since the last update for ScummVM, the multiplatform point-and-click emulator. Just released v0.9.1 adds official support for DS and GP2X, with a GP32 port promised soon, but bug-fixes for existing versions (e.g., Dreamcast, PS2, PSP) are not be overlooked. Highlights include:
- Fixes for Humongous Entertainment games, including better support for international versions
- Improved detection for the FM-TOWNS version of Indy3
- Fixes for The Feeble Files (more non-English versions are supported)
- Parts of the Kyrandia engine have been rewritten (requires less CPU power)
- PSP, PS2, and WinCE ports have been "greatly improved"
- PalmOS port is up-to-date; features separate build for Tapwave Zodiac
- WinCE port supports 2002 devices again