Man, the development team at Parallels must have a secret stash of Jolt. While they're not quite finished with the two big-ticket features for the next release (USB 2 and 3D acceleration support) they have a laundry list of other items rolling out with the latest beta build:
- Boot from BootCamp partition directly into Parallels Desktop for Mac (my personal favorite)
- Read/Write Boot Camp partition (if this supports NTFS, another big win)
- Parallels Transporter Beta - migrate a Windows PC image, VMWare or Microsoft Virtual PC VM to Parallels
- Drag and drop files/folders between Windows and Mac OS X
- Graphics performance improvements
Update 5:20pm EST: The Parallels support forum post detailing all the changes & linking to the download is here.