Hermandous of Kel'thuzad writes:
Here's a break down of my desk... slightly more cluttered than yours. Good article – I like seeing where all the gaming happens! Hope it gets posted, somewheres ;)
So let's run down what we see in the image:
- BioFreeze for Carpal Tunnel - this is new to me? Where do I get it?
- Beer for Molten Core - as long as you're having a pantsless raid, may as well add beer!
- Widescreen Gaming Screen - widescreen non-gaming screens not allowed
- JoyStick with Force Feedback - I'd agree with the flying mounts comment if I had one *cry*
- Dust Removal Clothes - I'm pretty sure this should be cloths, but maybe the room gets REALLY dusty
- PSP for enduring login queues - YAY!! Another PSP-user for long flights and logins
- Smell Reduction Stick - From the WoWspace to the dance club!
- Thottbot/Work Screen - I like that Thottbot comes first
- Elder Scrolls Oblivion - I never played it, but I heard it's like an MMORPG without the M, the M, or the O
- Vent Headset and Mic - essential. Anyone else having a rough time finding the perfect headset?
- BIG DESK - walk softly?
- Scotch Glass for BWL - I like that MC needs beer, but BWL requires hard liquor
- Chapstick and Halls - umm.. you get chapped lips and a sore throat from too much WoW?
- A Nostromo *AND* a G15 - okay, I have these too, but didn't think to hook them BOTH up!
- Logitech Mouse - nice weapon of choice, sir
- Custom Rig: 2x for everything! That sucker must go! Does the dual video card make a difference?
So there you have it! Another awesome WoWspace, fully labeled for your appreciation. Tell us what you think, and remember to send in your WoWspaces to email@example.com.