Players in good standing with the Consortium will be tasked to deal with
the most recent activities of the nefarious Ethereum. With new quests,
items, and content for the solo and small-group level 70 player, the
Ethereum Prison will be the proving grounds for many aspiring to
The Skyguard, Sha'tari warriors specializing in their command of the
skies above Shattrath, have taken the offensive directly to the Arakkoa
capital city, Skettis. Perched high in the mountains of Terrokar, and
only accessible with use of a flying mount, Skettis holds new and
exciting content for the solo or small-group level 70 player. All new
quests, 5-person bosses, rare and epic items, and a new type of flying
mount await those willing to lend their sword or stave to the battle.
The Netherwing faction and quest line continues and the long awaited
Nether Drake becomes available. The Nether Drake is a special 280% speed
epic flying mount that is obtainable through solo and small-group play.
The quest to obtain one will be difficult, but the reward will surely
show your dedication to the Netherwing cause as you soar through the
skies of Outland on your very own ethereal drake.
The ogre plateau of enlightenment opens to those who prove their worth
in Blade's Edge Mountains. Level 70 players will be able to help the
ogres of Ogri'la battle invading forces and engage in new and exciting
quests, such as a repeatable and ever popular bombing-run, this time
using your own flying mount but with a dangerous twist! Featuring tons
of new quests, the Ogri'la faction, 5-person bosses, and rare and epic
items, Ogri'la is a place we're hoping all will aspire to enter.
The Ruins of Lordaeron Arena
For those combatants engaging in the Steamwheedle Cartel's gladiatorial
combat, an arena nestled within the Ruins of Lordaeron has been added
to the mix of venues. Players taking part in either rated battles or
skirmishes may now find themselves battling for glory within the new
- The Black Temple is now available for play and Illidan awaits. Are
- The Consortium and Protectorate need your help! Players with Honored
or higher reputation with the Consortium should seek out Protectorate
Advisor Rahim at the Stormspire in Netherstorm or Commander Ameer at
the Protectorate Watch Post in Netherstorm to get a briefing on the
most recent nefarious activities of the Ethereum.
- Skettis is now available. Players will need a flying mount to reach
this new area.
- Nether Drakes are now in the game and can be gained by continuing the
Netherwing faction and quest line.
- Ogri'la is now available. Level 70 players can find this new quest
line in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Glancing Blows have significantly less of a chance to occur during a
player's melee attacks when targets are near the player's level.
- Magtheridon and Kael'thas now drop items that may be turned in for
- Spell Haste: The amount of spell haste rating needed per percentage
of haste has been increased substantially. However, spell haste will
now affect channeled spells, increasing the rate of their effects and
decreasing their total duration. The same amount of damage/healing
per casting will occur, but will take less time.
- Chance to break crowd control from damage: The increased chance for
a spell to break from taking a critical strike has been removed.
Instead, all targets over level 60 have a slightly larger chance to
break out of crowd-controlling effects when they take damage.
- Screenshots captured using the Print Screen key are now saved in JPG
The Ruins of Lordaeron Arena is now available for play.
The "Shadow Sight" buff now allows players to see other stealthed
players at a greater range.
- The "Druid Epic Flight Form" is now available through a series of
- "Barkskin" now reduces all damage taken, with its duration reduced to 12
seconds and cooldown reduced to 1 minute. The tooltip has been adjusted
to indicate this ability can be used while frozen, incapacitated, or
cowering in fear. That functionality was already present, but not
listed in the tooltip.
- "Bear Form" and "Dire Bear Form": The bonus health from shapeshifting
into these forms will again be removed correctly when shifting out of
- "Cyclone": This ability will no longer work on hunters with "The
Beast Within" active or hunter pets with "Bestial Wrath" active.
- "Feral Charge" now suppresses all Slowing effects while charging the
- Fixed a data error that caused "Swiftmend" to generate more threat
- "Force of Nature": These pets will now come into the game with full
health, including that gained from a percentage of their master's
- "Gift of the Wild", ranks 1 and 2, are now available on trainers.
- "Gift of the Wild": Rank 3 of this ability now has the same range as
ranks 1 and 2.
- "Improved Leader of the Pack": This ability will no longer generate
- "Lacerate": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it does initial
bleed damage when the ability first lands.
- "Lifebloom": Each additional application of this spell will now
include the full bonus from effects which increase healing. The final
heal, however, is still unaffected by stacking multiple applications
of this spell.
- "Mangle(Bear)": Damage increased by 15%, but bonus threat reduced so
that overall threat generation will be unchanged.
- "Nature's Grace": This talent is now triggered by "Swiftmend" and
"Lifebloom", and is triggered by and affects "Cyclone".
- "Nature's Grasp": The mana cost has been removed from all ranks as
- "Omen of Clarity": This spell is no longer castable in "Tree of Life
Form" or "Moonkin Form".
- "Prowl"will now be broken correctly by damage shields such as "Oil
- "Rake": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the initial damage
done is bleed damage. In addition, "Rake" can now always be
re-applied, even when "Mangle" is active.
- "Shapeshifting" will no longer remove the "Rotting
Putrescence" creature debuff.
- "Subtlety" (Restoration Talent) now applies to all spells, not just
- "Swiftmend": This ability will now be correctly penalized for casting
low rank "Rejuvenations" and "Regrowths" just as other healing spells
- "Teleport: Moonglade": This spell is no longer castable in "Tree of
- "Tree of Life Form": The tooltip has been corrected to indicate
"Nature's Swiftness" and "Rebirth" are castable in this form.
- A new "Avoidance" ability can now be taught to hunter pets. This
effect reduces the damage they take from area of effect spells and
- A new "Cobra Reflexes" ability can now be taught to hunter pets. This
effect increases attack speed but reduces damage.
- "Arcane Shot": Casting lower ranks of "Arcane Shot" than your maximum
rank will now reduce the bonus you receive from attack power.
- "Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack": Wand damage will again correctly daze
players with this effect active.
- "Clever Traps" now affects "Snake Trap".
- "Entrapment" (Survival): Effect duration reduced to 4 seconds and is
now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- "Entrapment": The tooltip has been corrected to indicate it works on
- "Expose Weakness": The chance for this talent to trigger has
increased to 33/66/100% chance at 1/2/3 talent points.
- "Ferocious Inspiration": This ability will now trigger "Kill Command"
- "Flare" cooldown increased to 20 seconds, and duration reduced to 20
- "Frenzy": This talent can now trigger from "Kill Command".
- "Frost Trap": This trap no longer breaks stealth from its slowing
- "Go for the Throat" no longer causes additional threat.
- "Hunter's Mark": This ability now becomes stronger each time the
target is struck by a ranged attack.
- "Improved Hunter's Mark": Adjusted the tooltip to indicate this
talent only grants melee attack power equal to the base ranged attack
power on the "Hunter's Mark".
- "Kill Command" has been removed from the global cooldown. The shout
animation has been removed.
- "Readiness": Now resets the cooldown on "Misdirection".
- "Revive Pet": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the pet
returns with a percentage of its base health. It will not get an
increased percentage of the bonus health it receives from a
percentage of its master's stamina.
- "Scatter Shot": This ability will now trigger "Kill Command" when
it critically strikes.
- "Survival Instincts" now also increase attack power by 2/4%.
- The quest creature, Death Ravager, is no longer able to be tamed.
- The Razorfang Ravager can now be tamed.
- Hunter "Mend Pet"/"Improved Mend" Pet Changes:
Replaced the current "Mend Pet" channel spell with an instant cast
heal over time.
No combat reset, resets global cooldown
The mana cost has been reduced and the heal value increased.
Duration on Heal Over Time increased to 15 seconds in 3 second
Changed the graphic to better represent the Heal Over Time effect
on the pet.
The "Mend Pet" heal over time buff is now able to be dispelled.
Bonus healing gear will no longer effect "Mend Pet".
Added a 10% and 20% reduction to the mana cost of "Mend Pet" in
"Improved Mend Pet" talent (Beast Mastery).
- Added a new rank of "Ice Barrier" to mage trainers.
- "Arcane Brilliance", rank 1, is now available from trainers.
- "Arcane Brilliance": Rank 2 of this ability now has the same range
as rank 1.
- "Arcane Missiles": Rank 3-11 will now consistently pulse 5 shots of
- "Arcane Missiles": This spell is now affected by "Spell Haste".
- "Arcane Missiles": This spell will now obey line of sight
restrictions during its entire casting.
- "Arctic Winds" (Frost Talent) now also increases all Frost damage
caused by 1-5%.
- "Cold Snap": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only resets
cooldowns caused by "Frost spells". e.g.: "Cold Snap" will not reset
the cooldown caused by "Dragon's Breath".
- "Conjure Mana Emerald": This spell now triggers a global cooldown as
- "Counterspell" duration reduced to 8 seconds, and the cooldown reduced to
- Fixed some data errors that caused "Arcane Blast", "Ice Lance" and
"Molten Armor" to generate more threat than intended.
- "Frostbite" effect is now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- "Frostbolt": Damage on rank 12 has been increased slightly to ensure
it did more damage than rank 11 at all levels.
- "Ice Armor": Rank 5 will now still trigger when all
damage received is prevented by a damage shield, such as "Mana
- "Ice Block": This ability no longer makes mages immune to "Weakened
Soul" from "Power Word: Shield". However, using this ability now
causes "Hypothermia", making the mage unable to cast "Ice Block"
again for 30 sec.
- "Improved Fire Ward": This talent will now work correctly with rank
6 of "Fire Ward".
- "Invisibility": Clarified the tooltip on this ability to indicate
any action breaks the invisibility affect.
- "Molten Armor": This ability will no longer be triggered erroneously
by some non-melee attacks, such as "Feral Faerie Fire". It will also
no longer break crowd controlling affects such as "Polymorph".
- "Spell Steal": Stolen buffs that affect specific spells from the
original target's class will no longer have any effect for the mage.
- The "Arcane Blast" debuff can no longer be dispelled.
- "Water Elemental": This pet will now come into the game with full
health and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its
master's stamina and intellect.
- "Ardent Defender" (Protection Talent) now reduces damage taken by
6-30% when below 35% health.
- "Avenger's Shield" no longer has a minimum range. It may be used on
any target within 30 yards.
- "Avenger's Shield": The damage portion of this ability will now be
applied even if the victim is immune to snare.
- "Divine Shield": This ability no longer removes or prevents the
"Weakened Soul" debuff.
- "Eye for an Eye": Some spells did not trigger "Eye for an Eye"
correctly. That has been fixed.
- Fixed some data errors that caused "Seal of Command" and "Seal of
Blood" to generate more threat than intended.
- "Forbearance": It is no longer possible to use a macro to gain the
benefit of "Avenging Wrath" and "Divine Shield" at the same time.
- "Greater Blessing of Kings": The cost for this blessing is now twice
the cost of "Blessing of Kings", instead of a fixed cost of 150.
- "Greater Blessing of Sanctuary 2": The range on this spell was
incorrectly set to 30 yards. It has been changed to 40 yards.
- "Greater Blessing of Wisdom 3": The range on this spell was
incorrectly set to 30 yards. It has been changed to 40 yards.
- "Hammer of Wrath": Rank 4, damage increased.
- "Holy Concentration": This talent now affects "Binding Heal".
- "Illumination": This talent now only gives 50% of the mana cost of
the critical heal. It also now returns the correct amount of mana
when used with ranks 4 and 5 of "Holy Shock".
- "Improved Seal of Righteousness": The percentage increase in damage
from this talent is now applied after all bonuses from items and
effects which increase your spell damage.
- New Protection Talent added: "Improved Holy Shield", 2 ranks:
Increases damage caused by "Holy Shield" by 10/20% and increases the
number of charges of "Holy Shield" by 2/4.
- "One-Handed Weapon Specialization" (Protection): Now increases
all damage caused by the paladin by 1-5% while a one-handed weapon is
- "Seal of Blood": This seal will no longer cause additional chances
for weapon procs to trigger.
- "Seal of Righteousness": This seal will no longer cause additional
chances for weapon procs to trigger.
- "Seal of the Crusader": The rank 7 tooltip has been fixed to read
the same as other ranks of this spell.
- "Spiritual Attunement": First-aid generated healing will no longer
trigger this ability. However, "Lifebloom", "Earth Shield", and
"Improved Leader of the Pack" will now trigger it correctly. The
tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only works on healing from
- "Spiritual Attunement": Mana is no longer healed if the paladin is
at full health.
- "Stoicism" (Protection) should now properly affect all magic effects cast by the
Paladin and no longer applies double its intended benefit to
"Blessing of Might" and "Blessing of Wisdom".
- "Vengeance" (Retribution Talent) now increases Holy and Physical damage
by 1/2/3/4/5% for 15 seconds following a critical hit, but the effect
now stacks up to 3 times.
- Vindicator Aesom at Blood Watch will now correctly train a full range of paladin
- "Binding Heal": The mana cost has been reduced by 32%. The tooltip
has been adjusted to indicate it is a low threat spell, which was
already the case.
- "Circle of Healing" (Holy) effect increased.
- "Empowered Healing" and "Holy Concentration" now affect "Binding
- "Holy Fire": The rank 9 tooltip has been corrected to indicate it
does Holy damage.
- "Holy Nova": Rank 2 will no longer receive double the
intended increase in range from "Holy Reach".
- "Mind control" no longer has a 100 yard range limitation in instances.
- "Pain Suppression" now reduces damage taken by 65% and increases
resistance to Dispel mechanics by 65% for the duration.
- "Power Word: Shield": The "Weakened Soul" effect will no longer
sometimes be re-applied while zoning with this buff on.
- "Prayer of Fortitude": The range on rank 3 has been changed to match
all other ranks of this spell.
- "Prayer of Fortitude", ranks 1 and 2, are now available on trainers.
- "Prayer of Mending": This spell is now affected by "Silent Resolve",
"Amplify Magic", and "Dampen Magic".
- "Prayer of Shadow Protection", rank 1, is now available on trainers.
- "Reflective Shield": When this effect is triggered, the priest will
no longer be forced to stand up.
- "Sanctity Aura" now increases all damage caused by affected targets
by 1/2% and no longer increases healing done to affected targets.
- "Shadowfiend": This pet will now come into the game with full health
and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its master's
stamina and intellect.
- "Shadow Weaving" (Shadow): Effect reduced by 1% per rank.
- "Shadow Word: Death": Cooldown increased to 12 sec.
- "Silent Resolve": Some priest spells were unaffected by this talent.
They should now all be affected.
- "Spirit of Redemption" and "Spiritual Guidance" now work while the
priest is in "Shadowform".
- "Spirit Tap": This ability will no longer be triggered by killing
some creature-cast totems.
- "Surge of Light": "Smite" spells triggered by this talent will no
longer sometimes critically strike. In addition, the free "Smite"
granted will not consume the effect of "Inner Focus". "Holy Nova"
heals can now trigger "Surge of Light" as well.
- "Symbol of Hope": amount of mana regained increased.
- "Touch of Weakness": This spell can now activate "Surge of Light".
- "Vampiric Touch": This spell now consumes the "Inner Focus buff".
- Added a new double-attack animation for "Mutilate".
- "Cloak of Shadows": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate this
ability removes hostile effects, rather than dispels them. "Cloak
of Shadows" does not count as a dispel, and will not interact with
dispel resistance or effects triggered by dispelling. This ability
no longer removes the "Weakened Soul" debuff.
- "Deadly Throw": This ability will now damage hunters and their pets
when they are affected by "The Beast Within" or "Bestial Wrath".
Those targets will still be immune to the movement impairing portion
of "Deadly Throw".
- Fixed a data error that caused "Ghostly Strike" and "Riposte" to
generate more threat than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the "Silence" effect on "Garrote" was getting
resisted too often.
- "Insignia of the Alliance/Horde" and "Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde" now remove "Fear", "Stun" and "Polymorph" effects
and no longer remove "Charm" effects.
- "Improved Sap" (Subtlety) renamed "Dirty Tricks": Increases the
range of your "Sap" and "Blind" abilities by 2/4 yards and reduces
the energy cost of your "Sap" and "Blind" abilities by 25/50%.
- Increased the frequency and amount of "Blinding Powder" found in
pickpocketed junk boxes.
- "Mutilate": This ability will now always consume the "Cold Blood"
buff when it strikes an opponent.
- Poisons: The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the
level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is
- Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.
- "Remorseless Attacks"(Assassination): "Hemorrhage" added to the buff
tooltip. This ability will no longer trigger from killing totems.
- Rogue poisons no longer have charges.
- "Sap" now automatically gains the full benefit of "Improved Sap".
- "Shadowstep" (Subtlety): The cooldown has been reduced to 15 seconds.
- "Stealth"will now be broken correctly by damage shield such as "Oil
- "Surprise Attacks" (Combat): This talent now correctly prevents
"Envenom" from being dodged.
- "Ancestral Healing"(Restoration): This talent will now trigger when
you critically heal yourself with "Earth Shield".
- "Earth Elemental Totem": This pet will now come into the game with
full health, including that gained from a percentage of its master's
- "Earth Shield": Adjusted the tooltip to indicate this ability works
against all types of attacks, not just melee. This ability will also
now properly trigger only from taking direct damage effects.
- "Elemental Focus": This talent now reduces the cost of the next
damage spell by 60%. It will also now trigger from bonus spells cast
by "Lightning Overload".
- "Eye of the Storm" (Elemental): Clarified the tooltip on this talent
to indicate it only works with Shaman spells.
- "Fire Elemental Totem": This pet will now come into the game with
full health and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its
master's stamina and intellect. It will also now properly get
increased stamina from a percentage of its master's stamina.
- "Flametongue Weapon": This effect will no longer trigger while you
- "Frostbrand Weapon": Rank 6 now properly receives increased
effect from spell damage bonuses.
- "Healing Focus": The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only
works with Shaman spells. e.g.: Does not work with "Gift of the
- "Heroism": Training cost increased to match the cost of "Bloodlust".
- "Lightning Shield": Ranks 8 and 9 of this spell now trigger correctly
- "Magma Totem": This totem will now correctly do damage on its 10th
tick, right before despawning.
- "Mana Spring Totem": Duration increased to 2 minutes.
- "Mana Tide Totem": This totem will no longer sometimes grant mana
after it has been destroyed. It will also consistently grant mana 4
times instead of sometimes 3 and sometimes 5.
- "Healing Stream Totem": Duration increased to 2 minutes.
- "Mental Quickness": This talent now correctly reduces the cost of
"Purge", "Flame Shock", "Frost Shock", "Earth Shock", "Bloodlust",
"Heroism", "Lightning Shield", "Cure Poison", and "Cure Disease".
- "Nature's Guardian" (Restoration): Some spells and abilities did not
trigger this talent. That has been fixed.
- "Restorative Totems" (Restoration): This talent no longer gives a
bonus to a variety of jewelcrafting items.
- "Shadowguard": The rank 7 tooltip is now consistent with all other
ranks of "Shadowguard".
- Trainer Animations: All new Shaman abilities will now correctly play
the training animation when learned.
- "Water Shield": When a Shaman with this spell active is afflicted
with "Cyclone", the charge burned will now grant mana.
- "Windfury Weapon": Mixing two different ranks of "Windfury Weapon"
while dual-wielding will no longer increase the number of "Windfury
- "Amplify Curse": This ability is now consumed correctly by a
"Curse of Doom" casting.
- "Create Healthstone": These abilities will now be sorted in rank
order in your spellbook.
- "Create Spellstone": These abilities will now be sorted in rank order
in your spellbook.
- "Curse of the Elements" and "Curse of Shadow" now have a duration of
2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- "Curse of Tongues" now has a 12 second duration when used on PvP
- "Demonic Knowledge": This ability will now work with enslaved demons.
- "Enslave Demon": The health bar and mana bar for enslaved demons will
no longer appear to go down when they become enslaved.
- Fixed some data errors that caused "Soul Leech" and "Conflagrate" to
generate more threat than intended.
- "Improved Drain Soul": This talent will no longer trigger when a
creature other than the one you are draining dies.
- "Insignia of the Alliance/Horde" and "Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde" now remove "Fear", "Stun" and "Slowing" effects and
no longer remove "Charm" and "Polymorph" effects.
- New art added for "Ritual of Souls" channeling focus and "Soulwell"
created by the spell.
- "Ritual of Souls" no longer consumes a "Soul Shard" when cast in
- "Shadowfury" now properly benefits from the Intensity talent.
- "Spell Lock" (Felhunter) duration reduced to 5 seconds (rank 1) and 6
seconds (rank 2), and cooldown reduced to 24 seconds.
- "Soulwell" now plays a sound and visual effect when you create a
"Healthstone" through using it.
- "Soul Link": Adjusted tooltip to explain that the damage transferred
to the pet cannot be prevented. The functionality remains unchanged.
This ability will now work with enslaved demons.
- "Unholy Power": The tooltip has been corrected to indicate it works
with the Imp's "Firebolt".
- "Charge", "Intercept" and "Intervene" now suppress all Slowing
effects while charging the target.
- "Commanding Shout": This ability now increases your max health, but
keeps your percentage health constant.
- "Death Wish" and "Enrage" effects no longer stack.
- "Devastate": This talent will now strike with both weapons when dual-wielding.
- "Execute": When used with "Sweeping Strikes", ranks 6 and 7 of this
ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are
- "Heroic Strike": The rank 10 tooltip now includes specific
values for the bonus damage against dazed targets.
- "Improved Revenge": Reduced the delay on the stun landing from a
- "Insignia of the Alliance/Horde" and "Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde" now removes "Immobilizing", "Stun" and "Polymorph"
effects and no longer remove "Slowing" effects.
- "Shield Slam": Rank 3 of this ability no longer gets its cost reduced
twice by the "Focused Rage" talent (Protection).
- "Spell Reflection" no longer has a global cooldown.
- "Victory Rush": The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage
it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
- "Flurry", Fury Talent, now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%,
reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Abilities and items that are triggered when you kill a target are
also now triggered when your pet kills a target.
- Fixed the amount of happiness lost when you dismiss a Nether Ray pet.
- Voidwalkers will stop while they are consuming shadows.
- Warlock and Hunter pets will now be automatically dismissed when
you summon a mount. These pets will return on dismount. This does
not affect pet happiness for Hunters.
- Warlock and Hunter pets will now be automatically dismissed when you
- All epic items of Tier 5 and beyond quality have been upgraded to
reflect their intended power.
- Armor: All Burning Crusade items that spent part of their budget on
increased armor have been re-evaluated. Some gained additional armor,
while others gained other additional bonuses.
- Common unique items will not drop for you if you already have them in
- Items which start quests you've already completed will show the
correct feedback if you try to use them.
- Heroic difficulty instances end bosses will now always drop an epic
item, in addition all bosses in Heroic difficulty instances will have
a chance to drop an epic gem!
- Additional darkmoon cards can now be found on high level outland
creatures. They can be turned in to the darkmoon faire to make
powerful new darkmoon card trinkets. Look for Lunacy, Storms, Furies
and Blessings cards.
- "Health Regeneration": This effect on random property items has been
renamed to "Health per 5 sec".
- "Khorium Lockboxes" will now drop occasionally off creatures over
- "Devilsaur Tooth": This item has been reverted to pre-Burning Crusade
design, granting an automatic critical strike to your pet's next
- "Nethershard", "Ceremonial Kris", "Illidari-Bane Mageblade",
"Summoner's Blade", "Thunderlord Scalpel", "Vibro Dagger", "Vibro
Sword", and "Revered Mother's Crysknife": These weapons can now only
be used in the main hand.
- The "Serpentshrine Shuriken" can now be sold to vendors.
- "Xavian Stiletto" can now be sold to vendors.
- "Wand of Biting Cold" can now be sold to vendors.
- "Bloodseeker"now can now be sold to vendors.
- The "Ironscale War Cloak" can now be disenchanted.
- "Boots of the Infernal Coven" can now be disenchanted.
- "Crown of Endless Knowledge" can now be disenchanted.
- "Valanos' Longbow" can now be disenchanted.
- "Ravager's Cuffs" can now be disenchanted.
- "Deep Core Lantern" can now be disenchanted.
- The "Devilshark Cape" can now be disenchanted.
- "Demon Hide Spaulders" can now be disenchanted.
- "Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow" can no longer be disenchanted.
- Tranquilien Reputation Items: Some of the items on this vendor were
disenchantable. They no longer are disenchantable.
- "Gladiator's Endgame" can no longer be disenchanted.
- Corrected a typo in the tooltip of "The Hammer of Destiny's" proc.
- Corrected a typo in the tooltip of "Anesthetic Poison" in regards to
the number of charge applied.
- "Malefic Raiment": Corrected a tooltip calculation error.
- "Bangle of Endless Blessings": Fixed tooltip error on Meditation
- "Cataclysm Harness": Fixed a tooltip error on "Invigorated effect".
- Updated the tooltip for "Vengeance of the Illdari" to clarify that it
increases spell damage.
- "Blade of Eternal Darkness": The tooltip has been adjusted to
indicate it only works with direct damage spells.
- "Wushoolay's Charm of Nature": The tooltip has been corrected to
indicate it grants spell haste.
- Corrected a naming inconsistency with "Windchanneller's" items.
- "Figurine of the Colossus" corrected a typo in the tooltip of the
buff provided by this item.
- "Marsh Lichen": This food is now considered a fungus.
- "Stromgarde Muenster" is now correctly considered cheese for the
purposes of feeding pets.
- "Edible Fern" now triggers a global cooldown on use.
- "Rumsey Rum", "Rumsey Rum Light", "Rumsey Rum Dark", "Rumsey Rum
Black Label", "Halaani Whiskey", "Gordok Green Grog", "Raptor Punch",
"Stormstout", "Trogg Ale", and "Thunderbrew Lager": The stat bonuses
from these drinks no longer stacks with stamina bonuses from other
- "Felguard Annihilators" will now drop the proper loot in Heroic
- Khorium Lockboxes will now contain loot of the appropriate level.
- Aeonus will now properly drop a "Primal Nether" in Heroic
- Coilfang Collaborators will now drop the proper loot in Heroic
- Demon Hunter Supplicants now drop the proper loot.
- Auchenai Death-Speakers and Doomsayers will now drop the
- "Netherstrike" armor has had it's socket bonuses changed.
- PvP Set Bonuses: Set bonuses of 35 resilience rating will now stack
correctly if received from two different sets.
- "Assassination" Set: The haste bonus from this set will no longer be
triggered if your attack does not land on the target.
- "Avatar Regalia" Set: Tooltips corrected on the "Shadow Word: Pain"
set bonus to indicate the triggered bonus works on the next spell
cast only. The bonus also now correctly affects healing spells.
- "Black Dragonscale Set": The hit rating bonus from this set now
stacks properly with hit rating bonuses from other effects.
- "Black Dragon Mail Set": The hit rating and critical strike rating
set bonuses from this set will now stack correctly with other
sources of those ratings.
- "Cataclysm Harness" Set: The cast time reduction to "Lesser Healing
Wave" will now be displayed correctly as 1.5 sec in the "Invigorated"
- "Cenarion Raiment Set": The spell critical strike rating set bonus
will now stack properly with other effects that give spell critical
- "Defiler's Purpose" Set: The critical strike rating rom this set
bonus will now be applied properly.
- "Defiler's Resolution" Set: The critical strike rating from this set
will now stack correctly with other bonuses to critical strike
- "Devilsaur Armor Set": The hit rating bonus from this set now stacks
properly with hit rating bonuses from other effects.
- "Devilsaur" Set: The hit rating set bonus will now stack correctly
with hit rating bonuses from other items.
- "Earthfury" Set: The set bonus that increases totem radius now works
on Wrath of Air Totem.
- "Ebon Netherscale Set": The hit rating bonus from this set will now
stack correctly with other hit rating bonuses.
- "Frostfire" Set: The 4 piece set bonus now works correctly with rank
4 mage Armor.
- "Frozen Shadoweave Set": The set bonus from these items will no
longer have its tooltip modified by the "Vampiric Embrace" talent
and can no longer cause a critical strike heal.
- "Hallowed Raiment" Set: The "Binding Heal" set bonus on this set has
been changed to 30% chance to resist losing casting time off "Binding
Heal" when taking damage.
- "Imbued Netherweave" Set: The critical strike rating set bonus now
stacks correctly with other effects that grant critical strike
- "Incanter's Set": Corrected precision error in display of cast time
reduction in Flamestrike. The actual value is unchanged; it was
displaying a rounded-off value before.
- "Justicar Armor" Set: The bonus to "Seal of Vengeance" now functions
- "Malefic Raiment" Set: The set bonus granting heals from periodic
spells can longer get critical strikes.
- "Netherblade" Set: The set bonus giving a chance to gain combo points
on finishers now works correctly with "Slice and Dice" and "Deadly
- "Overlord's Resolution" Set: The dodge rating bonus from this set
now stacks correctly with all other dodge rating effects.
- "Voidheart" Set: This set bonus will now trigger correctly from all
shadow and fire spells.
- "Warbringer Armor" Set: The "Revenge" set bonus will no longer apply
an excessive bonus to "Heroic Strike".
- "Wyrmhid Set": Adjusted the tooltip on "Moonfire" cost reduction to
indicate it is a reduces by a percentage of the base cost, not the
- "Nordrassil Regalia": The Regrowth set bonus will now correctly be
consumed by the first casting of Regrowth.
- "Clefthoof Hide Leggings": There were two items with this name. The
world drop item has been renamed as "Elekk Hide Leggings".
- "Fathom-Brooch of the Tidewalker": Healing spells and spells which
are not critical strikes can now trigger this trinket.
- "Heavenly Inspiration" no longer shares a cooldown with other
trinkets which temporarily increase spell damage.
- "The Talon of Al'ar": This trinket now applies correctly to "Scatter
Shot" and "Silencing Shot".
- "Energized Wristwraps": This item was incorrectly set to superior
quality. It has been changed to good quality with the stat bonuses
- "Murloc Eggs": These pet-summoning items are now set to superior
- "Swift Flying Mounts": All the swift flying mounts will now display
as epic items, rather than superior-quality items.
- The "Twin-Bladed Ripper"icon has been changed.
- The "Netherwhelp's Collar" now has it's own unique icon.
- The "Lightsworn Hammer" icon has been changed to a mace icon.
- Replaced the placeholder art for "Zeth'gor Shield" and "Dragonscale
Shield" with permanent art.
- "Staff of Prehistoria": A placeholder icon will no longer become
visible when creating this staff.
- Corrected the stats of "Girdle of the Endless Pit".
- Corrected the stats of Supple Leather Boots".
- "Scroll of Strength V" will now give the proper stat increase.
- Corrected many issues with helmets displaying and not displaying hair
- The "Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight" will now properly hide
- "Warmaul Helmet": This helmet no longer displays facial hair clipping
through the helm.
- The "Citrine Pendant of Golden Healing" should now properly work on
players of all levels.
- Removed the level requirement on "Battle Scarred Leggings".
- The "Consortium Combatant's Robes" level requirement has been
- The "Spellfire" and "Shadoweave" tunics have been changed to robes.
- "Robes of Insight" will again correctly have its effect consumed by
- "Masquerade Gown" will now be triggered correctly by any spell, not
just critical strikes.
- "Adamantite Weight Stones" now work on staves and fist weapons.
- "Fel Weightstone" now works on fist weapons.
- "Spymaster's Crossbow" can now be used by non-hunters.
- The "Azerothian Longbow" will now properly display it's firing
- "Halaa Ammo" has been reduced in damage and soulbound, but you can
carry any number of them.
- "Draenic Light Crossbow" now correctly uses arrows and has had it's
firing animation corrected.
- "Lead Slug Shotgun": Correct sounds and animations are now attached.
- "Longbeard Rifle" now has a gun animation and sound.
- "Dragonbreath Musket", "PC-54 Shotgun", "Sporting Rifle", and "Tauren
Runed Musket" all now have a gun sound and animation instead of
- "The Night Blade": The chance for the effect on this item to trigger
has been reduced.
- The "Flarethorn" will now display properly when sheathed.
- "Aldor Guardian Rifle" will now work correctly.
- "Mag'hari Light Recurve" will now work correctly.
- "Ragehammer" again grants increased damage instead of attack power.
- "Searing Needle": The damage effect from this item is fixed and now
- The "Illidari-Bane Mageblade" is now correctly a sword as intended.
- "Atiesh", "Greatstaff of the Guardian": The party aura from these
items will now be reapplied correctly when a player logs into the
game while already mounted.
- "Hammer of Destiny": The mana restoring effect from this item will
now display in the combat log.
- "Earthwarden": Damage when not shapeshifted reduced on this weapon;
this was intended to be reduced like other feral weapons, but was
- The "Silver Star": This low-level quest reward has been fixed to
match the new system for thrown weapons. For technical reasons, all
old "Silver Stars" are now listed as "Broken" and cannot be used. New
ones gained will work correctly.
- "Grunt's Waterskin": This item now has the same effect as "Footman's
- The "Decapitator" should no longer give an immune message when used
on certain creature types.
- The "Discombobulator Ray" no longer works on flying targets.
- "Goblin Rocket Launcher": When this item stuns a warrior opponent, it
can now trigger "Second Wind".
- "Cosmic Infuser": This item now works with "Gift of the Naaru" and
"Holy Nova". It does not work with affects which cause a target to
heal themselves, "Earth Shield", "Lifebloom", "Prayer of Mending",
etc., or which are caused by draining life or vampirism. Health
potions and other consumables will no longer trigger it either.
- "Mana Thistle": Picking this herb will no longer case abilities such
as Lightning Shield to trigger and burn changes.
- "Nightmare Vine": The poison from picking this herb is now considered
Nature damage instead of Physical damage.
- "Pendant of the Violet Eye" will no longer trigger from spells with
no mana cost. It will also no longer get double procs from some
- "Pendant of Golden Healing": This item no longer gains benefit from
bonus healing effects.
- "Bangle of Endless Blessings" will no longer proc off of tradeskills.
- "Bogslayer Bracers" now make the proper sound when moved in your
- Reduced the "Silence" and "Interrupt" reduction provided by "Talisman
of the Breaker".
- "Band of the Eternal Champion": This item is no longer triggered from
being hit by ranged attacks.
- "Band of the Eternal Defender": The effect from this item now only
affects the wearer, instead of the whole party.
- "Eye of Gruul" has been redesigned to give a chance of healing
discount each time a heal is cast.
- "Occulus of the Hidden Eye": The tooltip for this item now specifies
the user must kill a creature to gain its benefit.
- "Lesser Rune of Warding": This effect will now continue to work
correctly after the target dies and resurrects.
- "Greater Rune of Warding": This effect will now continue to work
correctly after the target dies and resurrects.
- "Mark of Conquest": The mana energizing effect from this item now
correctly occurs on dealing ranged damage instead of taking it.
- "Glyph of Renewal": The mana regeneration from this enchantment will
now stack correctly with all other mana regeneration effects.
- "Libram of Eternal Rest" was causing "Judgement of the Crusader" not
to refresh on each hit. That has been fixed.
- "Auslese's Light Channeler": "Avenger's Shield" will now consume the
effect from this item.
- "Hazza'rah's Charm of Healing" now provides haste rating as intended,
instead of a fixed reduced cast time.
- "Aegis of Preservation": This item will now correctly heal the user;
it was showing up in the log, but not increasing actual health.
- "Mystical Skyfire Diamond": The triggering rate on this item has been
increased, but it now only reduces the cast time on spells by half;
and Warlocks casting "Corruption" with maximum ranks in "Improved
Corruption" will no longer consume the "Focus" buff from this gem.
- "Lifegiving Gem": This item will now only increase maximum and
current health of the user by 1500. It will not also heal the user
- Enraged Fel Sparks now properly drop "Motes of Fire" instead of
"Motes of Shadow".
- "Primal Nethers" may now be purchased from G'eras for "Badges of
- "Oracle Belt of Timeless Mystery": The "On Use" effect changed to
"On Equip" as intended.
- "Abyssal Cloth Slippers": There were two items with this name. The
ones from the Burning Crusade have been renamed "Abyssal Cloth
- Updated the "General's Leather Boots" to properly reflect the
- "Area 52 Defender's Pants": Arcane resistance on this item was
unintended and has been removed.
- "Brood Mother Leggings": Now has a spell price and can be worn by
- "Razaani-Buster Leggings": This item can now be sold to a vendor.
- "Mok'Nathal Hero's Pantaloons" now has a sell price and can be worn
- "Enchant Boots - Vitality": The health regeneration from this
enchantment will now work in combat.
- "Enchant Weapon- Spellsurge": The mana gained from this enchantment
will now show up in the combat log.
The chance of a discovery occurring while making potions has been
Elixirs now stack in two categories, Battle (Offensive) and Guardian
(Defensive) Elixirs. You can only have one of each type of Elixir up
at a time. As a result Elixirs now stack with class abilities such as
Elixirs now stack to 20.
Four new defensive elixirs have been added. Two are on trainers, one
is in Halaa and one is in Cenarion Expedition.
"Flask of Petrification" can no longer be turned off during its
duration, but it now will clear all threat from all monsters for
the duration of the effect. Though monsters may reacquire you after
the effect ends.
Cooldown time on "Earthstorm" and "Skyfire Diamond" transmutes has
been reduced to 1 day.
"Invulnerability" potions now stop the first 120 damage per hit for
8 seconds, rather than making the imbiber physically immune.
The major protection potions made by Alchemy now require more "Mana
Thistle" and vials, but create 5 potions instead of just one.
"Fel Strength" elixirs now work correctly with elixir mastery.
"Elemental Absorption" potions now have a 2 minute duration rather
than the 60 min duration they used to have.
Alchemy transmute of "Heart of Fire" to "Elemental Fire" changed to
15 minute cooldown.
Reagent costs and potency of all flasks has been reduced.
The cost of "Imbued Vials" has been reduced.
The chance to find a "Fel Lotus" while picking an herb has been
"Juju Chill" and "Juju Ember" are now considered Guardian Elixirs and
do not stack with other resistance buffs.
"Juju Flurry" is now considered a Battle Elixir and has been converted
from haste to haste rating.
"Ground Scorpok Assay","Juju Might","Juju Power", "Lung Juice
Cocktail", and R.O.I.D.S are now considered Battle Elixirs.
"Crystal Force", "Crystal Ward","Gizzard Gum", "Infallible Mind",
"Juju Escape", "Juju Guile", "Sheen of Zanza" and Swiftness of Zanza
are all now considered Guardian Elixirs.
"Sheen of Zanza" is now considered a Guardian Elixir. Stamina and
Spirit bonuses have been reduced to 25.
"Elixir of Fortitude" now correctly displays its name in its buff
The "Alchemist's Stone" bonus now works on potions that restore both
health and mana.
Enchant Bracer-Spellpower had its primal costs reduced slightly.
Enchanting recipes that increase spell damage now also increase
healing as well.
The "Major Defense Bracer" enchantment has been moved from Ethereum
Researchers to Ethereum Nullifiers.
A recipe for "Frost Grenades" and the "Icy Blasting Primers" needed
to make them are now on engineering trainers.
Engineering recipes can now be placed in engineering bags, as can
engineer made fireworks.
Many engineering recipes will now give skillups for longer than the
An engineering recipe to make "Fused Wiring" can be found in both
Everlook and Shattrath.
Engineering Skill required to make the "Felsteel Stabilizer",
"Hardened Adamantite Tube" and "Khorium Power Core" have been reduced
"Adamantite Shells" now require less adamantite and do slightly more
The recipe for "Elemental Blasting Powder" now gives 4 powder when
creating it, though it now requires an additional mote of earth.
Engineers now make 3 "Smoke Flares" instead of just one when they
create them. Also "Smoke Flares" now have a buy/sell price.
"Seaforium" now opens locked chests as well as locked doors.
The Consortium Vendor Karaaz now sells the engineering recipe for an
"Elemental Seaforium Charge" if you are revered with them.
The "Poultryizer" has a smaller chance of getting malfunction effects
and is now a superior quality item.
The "Nigh Invulnerability Belt" now has a smaller chance of failure.
"Healing Potion Injectors" and "Mana Potion Injectors" created by
engineers now have new icons.
"Goblin Rocket Launcher" now has a 2 minute cooldown, and had its
casting time reduced to 3.5 sec.
The fishing timer has been reduced from 30 to 20 seconds and it now
takes less time to fish.
The fishing timer can no longer run through its duration without a
Fishing has been removed from Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.
You can now fish in Underbog.
The jewelcrafting UI now has gems split up by color so it is easier
to find gems of a specific color to create.
A new set of more powerful gems can be found by raiding Hyjal and
Black Temple. Their stats exceed those of previous gems that could
A number new gem cuts to existing gems have been added to the game.
Included among them are a spell hit gem and more multi-stat gems that
have attack power on them.
Jewelcrafters can make two new melee oriented meta gems. One is found
randomly as a world drop and the other sold by the reputation vendor.
Thorium Setting only requires 2 thorium bars now
Many Jewelcrafting recipes that required 200-280 skill to learn now
have changed/reduced materials required to make them
Mithril filigree has a slightly reduced range that it gives skillups.
A number of jewelcrafting gems now give skill increases for slightly
longer than they used to.
"Pendant of Blasting" and "Necklace of Battle" will now grant their
click effects to players correctly, previously they only worked on
characters higher than level 47.
Jewelcrafting Onslaught ring thorium cost reduced
The vendor value for the raw green gems have been reduced. This will
also make these gems cheaper to put up on the auction house (Blood
Garnet, Golden Draenite, etc...)
Prospecting now always yields at least 1 gem.
Grand Master Jewelcrafters Hamanar (Shattrath City), Jazdalaad (The
Stormspire), Kalaen (Thrallmar) and Tatiana (Honor Hold) may teach
all levels of Jewelcrafting.
The recipe for "Figurine - Golden Hare" no longer requires a
"Cut Citrine". It now requires copper bars.
Skinning higher level creatures will give more leather; you will no
longer get a single leather scrap.
"Knothide Armor" kits now require less leather to make and give
skill increases for longer.
Leatherworking made primalstrike set now has an attack power set
bonus rather than a strength set bonus.
Additional snakes that drop cobra scales are in the highlands of
nagrand as well as in shadowmoon valley.
Leatherworker made "Drums of Restoration" had their health/mana
effects reduced slightly.
"Nethercobra Leg Armor" and "Nethercleft Leg Armor" have been
Added Warped Flesh to high level warpstalkers.
"Heavy Clefthoof Boots", "Heavy Clefthoof Leggings",and "Heavy
Clefthoof Vest" have had their armor increased at the expense of
some stamina and defense rating.
- Additional Profession Changes
Gathering skills no longer fail when you have reached the maximum
The "Stoneforged Claymore" model has been updated.
"Fel Iron Bars" now have an icon unique from "Felsteel Bars".
"Felsteel Bars" are now good quality (green items).
The Tailoring recipe "Ebon Shadowbag" no longer drops on Spirit
Profession recipes that had 24 hour or longer cooldowns, have had
their cooldowns reduced by 1 hour.
Alliance Cooks can now purchase the "Mok'Nathal Shortrib" and
"Crunchy Serpent" recipes at Toshley's Station.
Monsters will now attack players who are mining mineral nodes near
to them, even if they didn't notice them previously.
Golden Spellthread and Runic Spellthread have been slightly improved.
Enchant Weapon- "Major Spellpower" enchant has been stolen from the
Razaani spell thieves by the Bash'ir spell thieves. The Bash'ir are
more likely to have the recipe than the Razaani previously did,
"Imbued Netherweave Tunic" and robe recipes are vendor purchased so
are now white instead of blue.
"Nightmare Seed" found with herbalism now requires level 60 to use.
The location of many of the Outland mineral nodes have been adjusted
both to put them in locations that are more traveled and to make them
more likely to be near creatures.
Essences (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Living) have had their drop rates
significantly increased. Also Outland creatures that dropped motes
will now have a chance of dropping essences as well.
Materials required to make the Blacksmithing Adamantite plate armor
have been reduced.
The Epic bind on equip Blacksmith weapon recipes now require more
materials to make.
- You can now interact with wanted posters while mounted.
- "Grishnath Orbs" can no longer be interacted with unless the
character is on the quest, "Exorcising the Trees".
- The Ammen Vale quest, "Rescue the Survivors!" is now properly flagged
as draenei-only. Non-draenei who have this quest in their log should
- Fixed a grammatical error in the quest, "The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll".
- The quest, "Defiling Uther's Tomb" no longer has a time limit
attached to it.
- The level for the Hellfire Peninsula quest, "Natural Remedies" has
been dropped from 64 to 63.
- The "Shadowy Disguise" for the quest, "Who Are They?" can no longer
be gained while shapeshifted.
- Adjusted a few "Restless Bones" piles in the Bone Wastes so that they
were not under the ground.
- Fixed an issue with the quest, "Sabotage the Warp-Gate!", which would
sometimes fail the escort as it began.
- The Blade's Edge Mountains quest, "On Spirit's Wings" is no longer
- Fixed some typos in the quest, "Reunion".
- Completing the Horde quest, "Reunion", will now auto-launch the next
quest in the series, "On Spirit's Wings".
- Directions to the Bloodmaul Camp are now included in the quest, "The
- The Horde version of the quest, "Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater" is no
- Completing the Horde version of the quest "Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater"
will now auto-launch the quest, "Prisoner of the Bladespire".
- Directions to Gruul's Lair are now included in the quest, "Prisoner
of the Bladespire".
- The Scrap Reaver X6000 from the quest, "You, Robot", no longer has
its "Repair" ability.
- Matron Varah of Mok'Nathal Village no longer offers the quest,
"Understanding the Mok'Nathal". Now, only Leoroxx has that
distinction, as was intended.
- Minimap arrow for the quest, "Report to the Allerian Post" fixed.
- "Whispers of the Raven God": Understanding Ravenspeech will now hit
players at range.
- Bash'ir Landing and Razaan's Landing in Blade's Edge Mountains have
been significantly expanded to support questing.
- Skettis in Terokkar Forest has had some adjustments to support
- Millhouse Manastorm will now only award players credit for completing
the "Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity" upon the death of Harbinger
Skyriss and only ONCE. Players will no longer receive credit through
a gossip option on Millhouse.
- Goliathon, involved in the "Natural Remedies" quest, is now level
63. Goliathon Shardlings are now level 60-61.
- Uvuros in Shadowmoon Valley has had its powers and abilities reduced.
- The "Brain Damage" buff given from "Ethereum Essences" now lasts 60
- Ethereum Relay corpses will now be viewable and lootable without
having to be under the influence of "Brain Damage."
- The quests "Trouble at Auchindoun," "The Codex of Blood," "Into the
Heart of the Labyrinth," "Find Spy To'gun," and "The Soul Devices,"
have had their minimum level reduced to 68.
- The drop rate for "Rotten Arakkoa Eggs" used in the quest "Of
Thistleheads and Eggs..." has been increased.
- "The Cipher of Damnation - Borak's Charge", has had its recommended
players increased to 4.
- Ruul the Darkener has had his hit points and abilities slightly
adjusted to make him not as "punishing".
- The questline, "Zuluhed the Whacked" now requires that players kill
Zuluhed as part of the completion criteria.
- The "Charred Bone Fragment" for the quest "Digging Up the Past" is
now on a quicker respawn timer.
- "Sunfury Disguise" pieces are now flagged as multi-drop.
- The Enraged Wraiths that spawn during the Eversong quest "Powering
Our Defenses" have been scaled back in difficulty.
- "Fengus' Ferocity","Mol'dar's Moxie","Rallying Cry of the
Dragonslayer", "Slip'kik's Savvy" and "Spirit of Zandalar" these
buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63.
- "Of Thistleheads and Eggs": The "Rotting Putresence" debuff gained
during this quest is now correctly considered a stun, and affects
which remove stuns will remove it.
- "Shizz Work": The "Stanky debuff" will no longer cause some procs
- Players will experience diminished gains in reputation from killing
outdoor mobs while in raids larger than five players.
- "Scout's Arrow" reputation requirement for Cenarion Expedition has
been moved to friendly.
- "Warden's Arrow" minimum level has been changed to 68.
- "Coilfang Armaments" will now drop from heroic difficulty Slave Pens.
- New title of "Justicar" is now available for Alliance players exalted
with AV, AB and WSG factions.
- New title of "Conqueror" is now available for Horde players exalted
with AV, AB and WSG factions.
- An option is available at Exalted with the Violet Eye to turn in
faction ring along with gold for a different exalted-level faction
Dungeons and Raids
- Sounds and voice-overs have been added to all Outland dungeons and
- Lightsworn Vindicators outside the Black Temple will no longer attack
players who are Hostile with the Aldor.
- Creatures will no longer "Cleave" targets that aren't in front of
- "Silence" spell duration has been changed from 6 to 5 seconds.
- "Polymorph" spell duration has been changed from 20 seconds to 8
- "Hooked Net" spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- "Electrified Net" spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- "Net" spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- Creatures will no longer perform "Sweeping Strikes".
- Creature versions of "Hamstring" now deal 20% of the creature's
normal melee damage, and is no longer tied to the creature's normal
- Creature versions of "Wing Clip" now deal 20% of the creature's
normal melee damage.
- Many humanoid Heroic creatures that are marked as uncharmable can
now be seduced by a Warlock's Succubus pet.
- There is now a control panel to control the waterfall that blocks
the entrance to Coilfang Raid to allow people stuck on the other side
of the waterfall to leave.
- Mortog Steamhead standing outside of the Coilfang dungeons will
repair armor and weapons as well as sell various items to those
exalted with the Cenarion Expedition.
- Most dungeon boss creatures will no longer slow their movement speed
when they are wounded.
- Hellfire Citadel:Ramparts
Bonechewer Destroyers now has a 2 second melee round time and will no
longer "Knock Away" and wipe the target's threat on Heroic.
Bonechewer Darkcasters now attack slower.
Bleeding Hollow Scryer's "Fear" extended the repeat cooldown so the
ability will happen less frequently.
Bonechewer Raveners on Heroic, damage has been reduced and will now
The "Liquid Fire" damage radius graphic has been slightly altered to
align more properly with damage; and damage has been significantly
reduced in Heroic difficulty.
Omor the Unscarred's "Treacherous Bane" ability on Heroic will now
have the correct damage listed on the tooltip. The damage has also
been reduced in Heroic. Changed the graphic to be more noticeable.
Added a 2 second cast time to Omor the Unscarred's "Treacherous Aura"
and "Treacherous Bane" abilities.
Vazruden's "Revenge" damage has been raised on Heroic difficulty.
Nazan now emotes before landing.
Nazan now has a slight delay before fireballing after breathing fire
Vazruden's Warn Horn is now present in Hellfire Ramparts. It can be
used to call Vazruden back if he leaves the instance between wipes.