Previously, we showed off Wendy's new Wii-based toys, part of their kid's meal and, as GamePolitics shows us, this is the last thing we would have seen coming. Turns out Jack Thompson doesn't like Wendy's working with Nintendo because Manhunt 2 will be distributed on the Wii console. Thompson says, "A dear friend of mine worked for Wendy's and with Dave Thomas closely for years. From that I know that Dave Thomas never would have tolerated the use of Wendy's good name to promote Nintendo's Wii, not with this game available on the Wii platform."
Here's your six-degrees of murder simulation:
- Manhunt 2 is what Thompson calls a "murder simulator"
- Manhunt 2 will appear on the Wii (among other systems)
- Wendy's is promoting the Wii, therefore;
- Wendy's is promoting Manhunt 2, which promotes murder, and;
- Bacon is in the Wendy's burger
- Bacon is last name of actor Kevin Bacon (oops, forgot what we were doing here)