Carry around a little piece of history in your pocket, the recently-launched Nokia N75. And no, we don't mean it's an ancient phone -- far from it, in fact. The N75 makes history as the first S60 handset (and the first Nokia, period) with American 3G to see launch. Features include QVGA internal and huge 160 x 128 external displays, a 2 megapixel camera, dedicated music controls, Bluetooth (with A2DP rumored to be in the pipe), and a pair of some of the loudest speakers we've experienced on a phone in recent memory. Read our quick take, then try your luck at winning your own!
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and don't submit more than once, ok?
- You may enter our other EngMob relaunch contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- The prize is open to US entrants only. Hey, it's a US phone, you couldn't do anything with it anyway.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EDT on Friday, June 1st.
- We'll be shipping all the phones to winners once all the relaunch giveaway contests are over. (Yeah, we know it bites to have to wait, but dems the breaks!)