newly redesigned PSP's manual from our own experiences with the unit, but there's a couple we weren't aware of. Here's the list:
- RAM has been doubled to 64MB, games should load faster
- The new system will support charging over USB
- The 1200mAh battery is rated at 3-6 hours, the same as the original PSP's 1800mAh battery (good news: more efficient, bad news: same overall runtime)
- Original PSP remotes will not work with the new PSP
- The fancy component AV cable will not be included (big surprise)
- The PSP Lite features a TA-085 PCB ... so, uh, yeah ...