Latest in Ac

Image credit:

Perspiring man electrocuted by his PC

Darren Murph
07.31.07
Share
Tweet
Share

Sponsored Links

A 20-year old student in Shanghai's Yangpu District perished after being "electrocuted by his computer." Reportedly, the man removed the external case from his desktop to prevent it from overheating in the non-air conditioned room, and when his legs came into contact with the innards, the resulting shock left him deceased. Initial investigations by local police confirmed that he was indeed electrocuted, yet there was no reason given as to why the individual refused to switch on the cooling system.

[Via The Raw Feed]

All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Share
Tweet
Share

Popular on Engadget

Bungie pulls popular gun from 'Destiny 2' after discovering exploit

Bungie pulls popular gun from 'Destiny 2' after discovering exploit

View
Google to fix 'bug' that uploads free full-quality iPhone pics to Photos

Google to fix 'bug' that uploads free full-quality iPhone pics to Photos

View
Instagram test helps you choose people to unfollow

Instagram test helps you choose people to unfollow

View
Qantas completes record 19-hour flight to test limits of air travel

Qantas completes record 19-hour flight to test limits of air travel

View
The best trackballs

The best trackballs

View

From around the web

Page 1Page 1ear iconeye iconFill 23text filevr