1.) nVidia poster - I won this at a LAN Party called "Peace, Love, and Rockets" along with number 5 and thought they would look pretty damn good hung up on my wall.
2.) Bookcase - This bookcase was given to me by my mother and it currently houses cases (both retail and jewel) of every single PC game I own. They currently number around 40 games. You can also see the
following: WoW strategy guides, various issues of Games for Windows Magazine, a rolled up Fruits Basket wall scroll, and the Penny Arcade bookmarks. (Bonus points for Penny Arcade coolness!)
3.) PC Monitor - I use a Acer 22" X221W LCD Monitor, nothing really special about it. I have been considering upgrading to the Viewsonic 28" LCD Monitor for future endeavors.
4.) Tori Amos Poster - I'm not ashamed to say that I am a Tori Amos fan. The poster featured is from the European release of "To Venus And Back", a double CD set released in 1999.
5. FEAR: Extraction Point mini-poster - As mentioned with #1, this was won at a LAN Party.
6. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars mini-poster - acquired with a reservation of the game.
7. Custom-Built PC - This PC was built by yours truly and houses a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400, a GeForce 8800GTS by XFX, 2gb of memory, and 600gb of storage in a Armor case (made by Thermaltake).
8. Standing Fan - I have a standing fan in addition to the A/C in our household. The fan is made by Lasko and blows cool air over the desk into the area where my chair is. It works quite well considering the weather in Texas gets over 115° on a normal day.
9. Backpack - was sat down in the floor prior to the shot. Made by Savier.
Non-numbered items on the desk/bookcase:
Sharpie marker (for labeling CDs)
Earbuds for my MP3 player
Weights for my Logitech G5 Mouse
Logitech G15 Keyboard
Generic External Speakers (for use during the day)
Zalman ZM-RS6F Surround Sound Headphones
Cable Modem (Ambit)
Lots of interesting stuff to look at in a pretty nifty little space. I'd also note that this week's WoWspace features one of the fairly uncommon Non-Microsoft windows. (Of course, with 115 degree weather, I can see why the fan is a necessity if you're going to enjoy having the window to look out of!) As always, if you're interested in showing your WoWspace off, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!