Because your trusty 486, TURBO MODE and all, simply isn't good enough to cope with the lush forests and cybernetic shenanigans of Crysis. Publisher EA has today chosen to end the tech spec-ulation in order to paint a clear, anti-aliased picture of the system you'll need for optimal first-person shooting. Still, if you think your filthy hobo of a mobo deserves to dine in Crytek's five star restaurant, you'd best try out the demo on October 26th.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster (Vista)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Video Card: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 12GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar
Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.