Just as with our beloved DS Lite, DS Fanboy Lite is like the original, but smaller. Sleeker. Only not necessarily better. Herein you can see some of the best we've had to offer in the last week, encapsulated for your reading ease.
- DS Daily: What's in it for you?
How'd you get started with the DS? What keeps you playing?
- DS Daily: What games should we write about more?
Because, really, there's only so much even we can say about Contra.
- Promotional Consideration: Having word ability continues to pay
Clearly, women like shoes. Also, the DS.
- DS Fanboy Review: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
It's awful! Except not at all.
- 'They don't call me Gina Vasquez for nothing!'
The first in an epic saga.
- Spanish for Everyone likely to teach Spanish to no one
The saga continues.
- Spanish For Everyone: The Saga Concludes with very little Spanish
And one of the devs says "all the story was intentional." Oh my.
- DS Fanboy Review: Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game
Somewhat less awesome than either Phantom Hourglass or a backrub.
- Penny Arcade's Take on Assassin's Creed DS
It would be funny if it weren't likely to be true.
- Iwata: We aren't planning a next-gen DS
This one just prints too much money, y'all.
- Play-Asia has awesome GBA sale for cheap people
That probably means you.
- Japanese gamers really want their DSTV
Really, we kind of do, too.
- Ace Attorney 4 coming criminally early
Too soon! Too soon! And yet ....