While the rest of the world seems to be bailing on RPTVs, Samsung is using CES to showcase a pair of all new DLP rear-projection sets. Up to bat first is the 61- / 67-inch HL67A750A, and here's a look at what it's packing:
- Next-generation LED light engine: no color wheel, longer set life (30,000 hours)
- Full HD 1080p resolution and 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3D Ready integration with 3D accessory kit (sold separately)
- Four HDMI 1.3 ports with CEC
- USB 2.0 socket for PMPs, cameras, etc.
- Single-tuner picture-in-picture (PIP) can display two separate sources without an external tuner