As you're probably well aware, CES is ground zero for free stuff -- most of which is crappy swag. But there's some good stuff to be had as well, and this year we're proud to present you with the ultimate CES swag bag. Literally bursting at the seams, this bag contains every single free item we've collected throughout the entire show. All in all over 100 items stuffed inside a courtesy HD DVD press backpack (which itself may be a collector's item some day soon), including a Jawbone Bluetooth headset, CoPilot Navigator 9, Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray disc, Tooth Tunes toothbrush, and an iriver Mplayer.
All you have to do to throw your hat into the ring is to leave a comment in this post listing your favorite new product introduced in the past few days. Since we want to ship this thing out before we take off tomorrow, entires for this contest will be closed at exactly 12:00PM PT (noon, Pacific) on Friday, January 11th. Make sure you read all the points below before entering, 'cause we'd hate to disqualify anyone from winning this one-of-a-kind CES 2008 souvenir.
- Leave a comment below. Tell us your favorite new CES gadget.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. That winner will get a bag full of stuff whose value is impossible to determine, but which we doubt is more than $300.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, January 11th, 12:00PM PT. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.