You know we loved it, you know the critics loved it, but unfortunately we're not in control of every movie theater in the US (... yet) so we imagine the vast majority of you didn't have a chance to catch King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. Thankfully, the democratizing influence of the DVD format will be felt when the film comes out next Tuesday and, as great as that is, it still wasn't enough to appease the persnickety staff here at Joystiq. No, we'll only be happy after we mail out five copies of the DVD to readers of the site which (lucky for us and our group therapy bill) is exactly what we're doing!
Well, not just like that, of course there are rules:
- To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post letting us know if you approve or disapprove of Billy Mitchell's righteous mullet. (We totally approve.)
- You must be a US resident, 18 years or older. (We don't make the laws, folks, and we feel just as indignant as you do ... we think.)
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day. If you enter this giveaway more than once a day you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.!
- This entry period ends a week from today at 1:59pm ET next Friday 2/1/08.
- For complete rules you can crochet on a throw pillow, click here (and if you do, be sure to share your needlework with us)