Like the hard-boiled, hard-drinking detective partnering up with the straight-laced, clean-cut cop, we're partnering up with the lovable drunks at GameDaily to give away five copies of the pretty darn well-received Burnout Paradise. We're giving away two copies for Xbox 360 and one for PS3, along with a Prima Game Guide for each winner. And entering is easy:
- To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post letting us know which console you want AND your favorite car-related scene in a movie (we like Christopher Walken's speech in Annie Hall: "Sometimes, when I'm driving ...")
- You must be a US resident, 18 years or older. (We don't make the laws, folks, and we feel just as indignant as you do ... we think.)
- Limit 1 entry per person. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.!
- This entry period ends in three days at 12:59pm ET Friday 2/8/08.
- For complete rules you can put on a bumper sticker, click here