WoW Radio. Despite some lackluster, if I may say so, email from readers (you can send us some better emails at firstname.lastname@example.org), we charged through and got a lot of good discussion done:
- We chatted about Amanda's hacked characters, and what a little name-dropping will get you from Blizzard (not much)
- We confronted whether all this new badge loot makes raiding worthless (surprise -- we decided it does not)
- We talked about all the new class changes on the PTR, with a special look at Shamans, and the Warlock change to Lifetap.
- We ran over what Rob Pardo said during the GDC Liveblog
- And finally, we wondered just what kind of player it takes to PuG with Adam