If you've got comments or questions about Twitterrific, or indeed any of the Iconfactory's projects or products, then you'll be happy to know about this Sunday's talkcast -- IF dudes Gedeon Maheux and Craig Hockenberry will be our special guests, live at 10 pm ET March 2nd on Talkshoe. For everyone who wants to know the secrets of icon design, iPhone development or how to make things pretty, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Register at our TalkShoe page for updates and notifications (or just follow @tuaw on Twitter!).
New features in Twitterrific v. 3.1 include:
- Growl notifications are now sorted correctly and summarized
- New keyboard shortcuts and action menu on tweets
- Changing logins on Leopard will no longer hang
- Status message updates now work correctly with Adium 1.2
- Plugged memory leaks that slowed Twitterrific down over time