Here's your chance to get echochrome on your PSP. This demo will give you a small taste of this Escher-inspired perspective-bending puzzle game. The Triangle button will pause the game, allowing you to think. The X button will speed up the avatar. Simply experiment -- we're sure you'll do well!
1. Download the demo zip file. [Click here for direct download from PSP.]
2. Extract the contents of the zip file.
3. Connect your PSP to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Go to the PSP/GAME folder.
5. Copy NPJG90019 folder into the GAME directory. Make sure there are no sub-directories in this folder.
Check out our demos site: