This giveaway is special in a couple ways. First, it's for a live, invite-only event. Sure, it's streaming over Yahoo, but that's not quite the same as being in the rareified air of the rest of the vee-eye-pees, is it? Second, since it's an event, you sort of have to be able to get there, which means we're asking that you only enter if you're sure you can make it to tomorrow night's concert on time (you'll need to arrive early to get your tickets) in Miami, Florida. Third, you not only get into the invite-only concert, but you get to attend a private event afterwards, where you can see the game in person (no word on whether or not it will be playable) and could even meet the developers from High Moon. To win 2 tickets to The Bourne Sessions concert featuring Paul Oakenfold (estimated retail value: $0 ... these aren't for sale!) follow these steps:
- To enter this giveaway, leave a comment assuring us you'll be able to make it to the South Beach, Miami Florida location tomorrow night.
- You must be 21 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec). Of course, being a resident of Miami not only qualifies you, but saves on travel expense.
- Limit 1 entry per person. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and hunted by a covert operative.
- This entry period ends tomorrow at 12:00pm ET Tuesday, March 25, 2008. We'll randomly select one winner at that time (please check your email promptly!)
- For complete rules you'll need a shaky-cam to record, click here