So, the bad news is that you're going to be waiting a little longer to get into the world of Warhammer Online. Today's earlier announcement of another delay in WAR's production is frustrating, but not altogether surprising. The good news is that, during the delay, you can anticipate wrapping your hands around the fantastic collector's edition EA Mythic has just revealed. If you've been following along the rumor trail on this particular product, you're not going to be too terribly surprised; several of the pack's biggest features have already been discussed on the site.
Full official details, though, are always welcome. Here's what you get in the big, big box:
- A Games Workshop miniature shaped as Grumlok and the shaman Gazbag, the leaders of the Greenskin WAUGH.
- A hardbound graphic novel entitled "Prelude to War", with a single chapter in the book covering each of the armies of Chaos and Order. It's 128 pages, written by Graham McNeill, and illustrated by Tony Parker, Chad Hardin, Joe Abraham, Kevin Hopgood, and Rahsan Ekedal.
- The chance to enter the game early and start leveling your character before the plebes!
- A huge art book, with concept art and 'making of' information.
- A "Libram of Insight", which will apparently give you a 10% xp bonus for an hour, and has a three-use limit.
- "Rittenbach's Portable Camp: Rest your weary soul and heal your wounds between battles."