Every Thursday, Shelbi Roach of The Bronze Kettle guides you in creating WoW-inspired crafts using real world mats with World of WarCrafts.
Ever find yourself wanting to recreate that old world look but can't seem to find any ancient parchment? Need an epic invitation to your guild poker party? Or maybe you need to add some flare to your child's chore list. This handmade scroll is the perfect solution.
Here is what you will need:
- 8.5" x 11" piece of printing paper (any printable size will do)
- Laserjet Printer (inkjets are fail)
- Tea Bag (you might have one left over from Caf'd macaroni and cheese)
- Long Red Candle (or preferable color)
- Red Ribbon (any hue will do)
- Elastic String (or a rubber band)
- Aluminum Foil
- Stamp (or secret society emblem)
- Super Glue