Sure, in Europe the Metal Gear Online "Premiere Beta" is open to any and all who wander into the PlayStation Store beginning, well, right now. But that's just not how we do things here in America! ( ... and Canada.) We prefer our beta testing to be ultra-exclusive. We prefer passing a crisp bill across the counter in exchange for an entry code (and a DVD of some old footage). But, if you've been feeling distinctly un-American (shame on you!) and have failed to pre-order Metal Gear Solid 4, here's your chance to sneak right into the Metal Gear Online beta. Joystiq wants to welcome you to Konami's swanky 14-day parté by giving away one, single, solitary entry code into the beta (just one). Follow these five, deceptively simple rules to enter:
- To enter this giveaway, leave a comment crying out for Snake. (You know, something like: Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAKEE??!!)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec -- sorry folks, but Snake just can't hear you from there).
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day. (We can only take so much of your yelling.)
- This entry period ends at 12:00pm ET on Monday, April 21st. We'll randomly select the winner at that time (please check your email!).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.