Over the past week, particularly in the last few days, the crisp Internet air has been abuzz with news from the upcoming expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Fear you're out of the loop? Here's a quick round-up of all the information being released, along with analysis and opinion.
Don't forget to keep checking back, as this page will be updated as information becomes available:
Dungeons and raids
- An analysis on Arthas as a ten-manned event, including its impact on the 25-man raiding structure, as well an exploration of its consistency with the lore.
- Did you know that all expansion raids will have a 10-man setting, as well as a 25-man?
- Read through some of our initial impressions on the 10-man raiding set-up.
- We also wrote up a concise overview of the ins and outs of dungeons post-expansion, including a new token system, similar to [Badge of Justice].
- The Nexus has been announced on the official site as one of the new dungeons.
- The WoW Insider Show discusses 10-manning Arthas.
- Alex has written an excellent overview of the Grizzly Hills, a soon-to-be zone for low to mid-seventies. With old factions reappearing, along with other surprises, it's definitely something to look forward to!
- If news of the Dragonblight has intrigued you, you'll be pleased to know that more information has been made available.
- While we're brushing up on our lore and learning about new areas and factions, Alex thought it fitting to illuminate the lore behind Azjol-Nerub, as the Nerubians will have their own role in the expansion.
- Alex asks us about lore figures we'd like to see in the expansion.