This week has seen news across the MMOGosphere -- Age of Conan information, lots of City of Heroes and City of Villains information on upcoming Issue 12, the skinny on APB, and exclusives in Vanguard. Of course, added to this was the not-so-small media blitz by Blizzard with both Wrath of the Lich King information as well as the news that there will indeed be a Blizzcon '08 in October. If you missed any of it, don't worry; Massively has got you covered!
- Exclusive Vanguard Game Update 5 mounts video
- Blizzard unleashes a storm of Lich King information
- Exclusive Vanguard Game Update 5 interview with Lenny "Tiraslee" Gullo
- CoX Issue 12: Journey to Cimerora
- The top five subscription MMOs in the US
- Massive PvP battle to end the Age of Conan Open Beta
- Funcom addresses Age of Conan beta concerns
- BlizzCon 2008 announced
- Anti-Aliased: Don't worry, no one will read it anyway...
- EVE Evolved: EVE's skill system demystified
- Ask Massively: The Alpha and the...um... Beta? of MMORPGs
- Have Clone, Will Travel: Ambulation in the EVE tutorial
- Player vs. Everything: Pointless mini-zones
- Behind the Curtain: Are you frightened?
- MMO MMOnkey: MMOs as conditioned learning engines
- Player vs. Everything: Putting raiding on your resume