Great news for World of Warcraft gamers today, as the weekly Tuesday maintenance leaves behind a nice present: patch 2.4.2. WoW Insider has the full monty on what you can expect when you log back in. The full patch notes will give you the details you crave. WI always goes that extra step, though, and has additional information from the community about stealth changes. Did you know there's a new Zebra mount being added to the game?
Here's the bullet-point rundown:
- Major changes to the PvP Arenas.
- The Mage spell Polymorph now works quite differently.
- Tweaks to the Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Engineering, and Leatherworking professions.
- The bosses Vexallus and Kael'thas are no longer immune to taunt on Normal difficulty in the Magisters' terrace encounter.
- Hunters will have to learn new tactics due to some controversial changes to class and pet abilities.
- Weaponsmiths will now be able to enjoy their non-unique one-handed items.