- PvP vs PvE: ArenaNet on Guild Wars: We chat with game designer Isaiah Cartwright on how they develop the PvP and PvE aspects of Guild Wars.
- Epic's Mark Rein on Chair Entertainment purchase: We chat briefly with Epic Games' VP on their acquisition of Chair Entertainment
- Age of Conan: The pros and cons: Should you buy Funcom's new MMO? We look at the pluses and minuses of the fantasy game.
- Big Iron: Age of Conan's demanding tribute: Our hardware columist takes a look at what kind of PC you will need to run Age of Conan
- MODverlous Monday: Our new weekly mod column takes a look at two Half-Life 2 mods
- Freeware Friday: Our weekly look at free games takes a look at the classic title N
- Casually Speaking: Orisinal and the Zen of design: Our casual game columist checks out an impressive casual game web site
- Talkin' Smack: Online voice chat in kids' games: An editorial on how game designers might deal with the tricky issue of game voice chat for children
- Guide to Team Fortress 2 Medic Achievements: Check out the final two parts of our extensive look at the various achievements for the Medic class in Valve's multiplayer shooter: Part 5; Part 6