Yeah, it seems like YAGTDA (Yet Another Getting Things Done App), but Dejumble actually caught my attention. Thinking Code recently created this Leopard-only application as an unobtrusive way to keep track of your to-do list, and the latest released version does the job very well. Dejumble lives in the Menu bar as an extra, so a quick click of the icon brings up a clean, organized window for entering those things that you must get done.
The 1.1.1 update includes a pile 'o new features, including:
- Ability to view daily events from iCal
- Hotkey access to the application
- Additional filter and sorting options
- Dejumble window themes (three of 'em, including the black theme in the screenshot)
- URLs in tasks
- Colorize groups
- Redesigned settings window
- Extended free trial period from 5 to 30 days
This may be a "keeper" for me. I like the fact that Dejumble is out of the way and easy to get to, simple to add new tasks to, and that it will soon work with my iPhone. Download the 30-day free trial, and then post your comments about your favorite GTD app. If that favorite app is Dejumble, it's available for just $19.