It has been a wild week in WoW -- first, we heard about patch 2.4.3, with level 30 mounts and big changes to the talents. Then, new loot cards for us to drool over. On Saturday, the Midsummer Fire Festival started, with new quests and a new boss to fight. And this week, we're all puzzling over what Blizzard will announce at the Worldwide Invitational (and what "Icefield" means -- it's like Cloverfield, only colder). Big stuff happening at WoW Insider! Here's all the links you need to catch up.
- Patch 2.4.3 patch notes
Level 30 mounts? A new bag from Haris Pilton? Cheat Death nerfed? It's the patch we never saw coming.
- Upper Deck announces new loot items, including an Ethereal vendor pet
New items to drool over from the WoW TCG.
- WotLK Wiki is back in action
After suffering a C&D late last week, the fan-run wiki covering all the alpha leaks is back and running.
- GotFrag releases videos of the MLG 3v3 Tournament
What's almost as exciting as playing WoW? Watching other people play it.
- Blizzard's Icy splash screen changes, hints at Diablo and Wrath of the Lich King for WWI
What's behind the icefield? WoW Insider wraps up all the rumors (here's hoping for Diablo 3, since, as you can see above, Diablo is clearly hidden in the ice. Clearly.).
- Lord Ahune strategy and walkthrough
We tell you exactly how to take down the new event boss (and nab his tabards, if you know what we mean).
- Azerothian Spore creatures continue to crawl in
Creatures from Azeroth have invaded Spore -- here'a gallery of some of the best.
- Midsummer Fire Festival quest guides
Everything you need to know about getting the most out of Blizzard's mid-Summer event.
- Patch 2.4.3 gallery of eye candy
Construction in Stormwind! New TCG items! Feast your eyes on everything there is to find in the new patch.
- The Art of War(craft): Farewell to season 3
Season 4 starts today -- before you get to all the good stuff, take a look back at what just happened.