Warp Burgers require 325 cooking to create and are a pretty good source of gaining cooking skill, particularly for a Hunter or a Rogue. Alternatively they can be purchased on the auction house at about a gold a piece with varying market prices. But why buy when you can grill!
- 1 1/2 pounds Stalker Flesh If there is no stalker meat at your grocer, you may substitute an equivalent amount of ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped into tiny piecesB
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ tbs chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 Ciabatta buns, split and toasted on the grill
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chili peppers, drained
- 1 medium tomato, sliced to perfection
- 4 leaves of lettuce
1. Fire up the grill. As always my preference is for charcoal. This may be because I don't eat meat, which is normally what's cooking on the grill, but love the smell of burning charcoal.
2. Mix Stalker Flesh with garlic, pepper, chili powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Shape into 4 flat and somewhat squarish patties. For real fun make a vegetarian do it, it's fun to watch their noses wrinkle.
4. Cook burgers about 4 inches from heat, turning when halfway done.
5. Place a slice of cheese on each burger.
6. Top each bun with a hamburger patty and cheese, green chili peppers.
7. Serve burgers with a dish of salsa on the side.
I have to admit when I made these. I was cooking in the dark and my medium burgers wound up being closer to very well done. The seasonings and peppers had more than enough flavor to make up for it. At least I think so. My arena team didn't seem to mind, but I think they like just about anything that doesn't come out of a paper bag.
I served this dish with conjured beans and rice (read Zatarain's) and southwest veggies. They can be dressed in many ways depending on your audience. Since meat is not on my personal menu, I replaced the burger with a Spicy Black Bean Burger and it was fantastic!
Impress your friends with fantastic treats that pair perfectly with your World of Warcraft adventures. Have fun whipping up some or our delicious snacks, meals, and beverages.