MGS4 undoubtedly being the reason for doubling May's PS3 figures), Microsoft picked up a small increase in sales for the Xbox 360. The DS performed spectacularly as always, and gained a massive jump in sales thanks to Guitar Hero: On Tour.
The only console on a downslide for the month was the Wii, yet it still trounced all non-Nintendo competition. It's like those guys at school who barely even tried and still got top marks, while everyone else studied their butts off to scrape by. Ah, the mysteries of life.
- DS: 783K 368.2K (+ 88.7%)
- Wii: 666.7K 47.5K (- 6.6%)
- PS3: 405.5K 218.4K (+ 116.7%)
- PSP: 337.4K 144.7K (+ 75%)
- X360: 219.8K 31.8K (+ 16.9%)
- PS2: 188.8K 64.4K (+ 51.7%)